Wednesday, November 30, 2005

most fascinating


rt_camilla_parker_051129_t
Originally uploaded by kpalmer45.

Hi! I'm the MOST FASCINATING PERSON OF 2005 who would agree to be interviewed on a show about the most fascinating people of 2005! This, even though my teeth are SO LARGE, they hang over my bottom lip. Even though I single-handedly caused the mental breakdown and subsequent death of Great Britain's most beloved princess!

And to think they used to call me names. Just look at me now. Look at me. Look. at. me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday my precious 3rd double cousin Kalani was over (for all you yankees, that means that her great grandmama and my mama were 1st double cousins be cause their mamas were sisiters and their daddies were brothers. Anyway, I have a Dress Princess Diana magnet set, given to me by the sainted auther of this blog, and Miss Lani enjoys it quite a bit. She goes to the fridge immediately on arrival. I shudder to think how she might have been scarred if it had been a Dress The Rottweiller magnet set. That's all I have to say.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home