Wednesday, November 16, 2005

o'reilly the new mccarthy?

Bill O'Reilly has recently pledged that he will publish an online list of "smear merchants" of the "anti-military internet crowd." I immediately penned an email to him and it goes like this:

Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005
From: K Palmer
Subject: anti-military blog list
To: oreilly@foxnews.com

Please Please Please add this to your list of blogs that spout liberal, anti-establishment rhetoric! This person obviously hates Pat Robertson and Sean Hannity, and probably yourself! These kinds of hateful liberal bloggers need to be stopped! It's obvious that they are freedom-haters of the same ilk as John Kerry and the Anti-Christ herself, Hillary Clinton.

www.papercut1.blogspot.com This is the spot you need to expose for all the world to see!

Thank you.

PS - I would have emailed this directly to you via your website, but it says I have to be a Premium Member and since I just filled my Hummer3 up with gas this morning, I don't have any money left over. Sorry.


I hope he gets totally tongue-in-cheek nature of my literary style...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home