Monday, July 18, 2005

misc items of interest

1. Single Americans can now shop for dates at Wal-Mart. So what happens when you find some semi-interesting good 'ol boy at your local Wal-Mart? Do you pick up a 12-pack of Milwaukee's Best and a package of beef jerky and head back to his mama's double-wide? Or do you arrange to pick him up for lunch the next day at the junkyard where he works? I'm begging you, just kill me if I ever get that hard up for dates...

2. And you know how much I love these things:


I once saw a pickup truck with 11 ribbons on it. Of course the guy driving it was an idiot. He also had one of those stickers of the mean little kid peeing on something. I'll bet he shops for dates at Wal-mart.

3. And last but not least...this really scared little Karen. I hope HE doesn't shop for dates at Wal-Mart



1 Comments:

Anonymous Strip Poker said...

Quite good topic

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home